Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sadness is knowing deep down, you're leaving soon.

I laughed a lot looking at how your face crumpled upon sucking that vitamin c I gave u the day when I was down with flu and had to suck mine. Happiness is discovering you're afraid of sour vitamin c the same as I do.

I replayed the songs u sang me over and over again. Happiness is discovering you sang from your heart just for me.

I scrolled back to check our chat history. Happiness is discovering there's no exact time point as to when we became intimate, most probably from the start.

I thought of how I found your car right in front of mine when I was lost locating you. Happiness is discovering how strangely connected we are.

I scribbled us as bulbs while u digitally sketched a light bulb. Happiness is discovering we did the exact same thing at the same moment.

We share the same bookshelf, same toothbrush colour and brand, same third place among siblings, and back to back birthday.

Happiness is knowing this girl called big bulb. Bigbulbbulb.
(':

No comments:

Post a Comment